About Our Central Station
WHO WE ARE
When it comes to speed, reliability, and professional service, Priority One Security is second to none. Our Central Monitoring Station is UL-listed, FM approved, and Five-Diamond certified, meaning we have met the highest standards of operation, customer service, and employee education & testing. Priority One Security uses only professionally trained and certified Priority One Security alarm agents.
Strategically positioned we are local to our service area. Priority One Security offers a rare service in that we are a privately-owned security firm that also operates its own Central Monitoring Station. Our facility is secured with the industry’s most advance security technology. To meet fail-safe standards our facility has redundant communication technologies and dual generators for auxiliary power needs.
Monitoring over 30,000 commercial and residential clients, Priority One Security is trusted to serve Financial Institutions, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Fortune 500 companies, Government Municipalities, Sporting Arenas, Homeland Defense requirements for Food Processing facilities, and our ever so important clients like you and many other neighbors and local businesses.
What does FIVE DIAMOND CERTIFIED mean?
These are standards created by an independent third-party compliance organization; The Monitoring Association. Five Diamond designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all the requirements of the five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station agents certified using the TMA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
- Security Alarm Monitoring
- Whether your needs are here in the city or in a remote location, Priority One Security has a solution for you. We provide an extensive line of communication options: Phone Line, Network Communicators, Cellular, and Long-Range Radio.
- UL Fire & Life Safety Monitoring
- Speed and Reliability is what’s important when ensuring that homes and businesses get the help they need in the event of a fire. Priority One Monitoring is UL Listed and NFPA-compliant for monitoring commercial fire protection systems including fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, and suppression systems. We also provide NFPA 72 certification and Annual Test & Inspections.
- SecureVue24 – Our signature Video Alarm Verification
- SecureVue24 is a video alarm service provided exclusively by Priority One Security. There are multiple services to SecureVue24, the most common service is Video Alarm Verification. During an alarm condition, SecureVue24 streams live video to either the user, our Central Station, or to both. Here our professionally trained agents can assess the video and verify an actual alarm condition. For verified alarms our agents will dispatch the Police with verified onsite details where they can act more responsive and prepare for the encounter. If the alarm is a verified “FALSE ALARM”, then our agents can abort the call saving hundreds of dollars in false alarm fines!
- Adding video verification truly enhances the traditional alarm process. It creates a higher level of security everyone will benefit.
Other SecureVue24 features
- Two-Way Voice down intervention from a live Priority One Agent.
- Video Guard Escort
- Video Guard Tours
- Video Assistance
- PERS Monitoring (Personal Emergency Response System)
- Do you have a loved one that lives alone or someone needing continous observation? With our PERS systems we are always on standby. Our service includes two-way voice connection that puts our Alarm Agents on the scene in times of emergency.
- Two-Way Voice
- When initiated by an alarm event, two-way voice monitoring brings a live alarm agent on the premises with you. With two-way voice, you can communicate important information to our agents from anywhere in your home or business.
- CloudKey24 – Our hosted access control service
- Hosted access control solution allows you to remotely control and manage your access to all your facilities from a cloud solution. Multiple facilities can be networked on the spot. With the latest technology in hosted access control systems, CloudKey24 provides you reports and controls in the palm of your hand.
- Supervised Opening & Closing Reports
- When the openings and closings is critical to your business’ success, Priority One Security can provide the necessary assistance when managing your schedule. Our operators will initiate contact via a call list or SMS notification when systems are late to open or early to close.
Update My Account Information & Emergency Contact
Complete the following form to make changes to your contact information.
Note: This will NOT automatically replace your account and password. The information will be verified and the change will take place within one business day. Once complete, an email will be sent to you verifying that the change you have requested has been made.